profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, October 06, 2006 @ 6:31 pm
Surprise

"SURPRISE!!!"

... Or at least, that was what we tried to do to Bert! It was unsuccessful. But we all had so much fun anyway!!!
We, meaning Tiara, Mayee, Bert, Vanessa, Yaoqi, Daphne, Carrie, and me! :D



So. At 8.50am yesterday morning, Tiara and I walked from our respective houses to Newton MRT, and from there to Vanessa's house. The walk took half an hour! Hahahaha, it was fun, but my cherry slippers were killing my feet. Anw, got to V's house, "cooked" the sausages, went down, filled up (what seemed like) a trillion water balloons, hid stuff for the treasure hunt, and waited.




We waited,
And we waited,
And we waited.

Bert called, she was on her way, and she probably still thought that she was making her way down for Yaoqi's farewell party hahaha :D

Final preparations for the surprise.

We each grabbed some water balloons, and hid.
And we waited,
And we waited,
And we waited...

Then we heard Bert laugh at Tiara, who kept bobbing her head up. This made us start throwing the water bombs at each other, although the security guard did tell us not to. Treasure hunt, Bert was so excited cos' the Zara shirt we got for her was the one that she originally wanted to buy. Hahaha coolios, we are mindreaders :)

Fooled around, went upstairs for Tiramisu cake that said "Happy Birthday, Alderta!"




Then, we watched Bring It On 3! Daph kept squealing at the parts which involved two parties of the opposite together. I WONDER WHY hahahaha :D

Inspired, after the movie, we "camwhored".





Then, we went for a walk around town! Dressed like that! Hahahahahaha I think we looked like some yakuza gang or something. Rather exciting experience, though, penniless and dressed in - I quote from V - "assorted garb". :D




At the entrance of Heeren, Mayee pushed Bert, who in turn fell to the floor, and burst out laughing. The chips from her packet all flew out, and she just conveniently left it there, leaving Mayee and me to pick it all up for her! Hahahahaha.

After that, we walked back and finished the leftover food, then watched a teeny bit of Stick It.



Yup that's about it :)

8 hours of Thursday fun! :D
(While the teachers still feverishly mark our examination scripts aaahhhhh!)

Daph/Carrie, send us the pics! :D

Oh yeah, hahaha it was quite funny, Tiara, Daphne, Carrie, Yaoqi, and I all turned up wearing red tops. So you can imagine traipsing into town like the Red Army... Well. Hahahaha :)
___

Ahhh now that the exams are over, there has been n-o-t-h-i-n-g to do! Besides read, but I've already finished my book. I need to go book-shopping.

Oh yes, today I watched "What A Girl Wants". I love the way the British speak, their accent is sooo crisp and cool, I like :)

Yup. Town is getting really quite boring now, there's nothing much to buy, due to the fact that the haze is worsening by the day and no one has the mood to go out.

___

Well, zhong qiu jie kuai le to all those celebrating! (Like me! I have a butterfly deng long, yay! Just ignore the fact that one mooncake = 1000 calories for the time being lah. Heh...)

Sparklers, lanterns, mooncakes, the full moon...
And the haze.

Hmm :)

Love ya honeychixxxxx!